To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United States
- Have a minimum of 15* employees in the United States
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Must have US call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either customer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
- Separate call center locations should apply separately
*To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey.